My Layouts

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mediterranean Cruise Album
















I have an awful lot of pictures for this! So I decided to divide it into chapters and set up each chapter in much the same way. I will also try to use a particular product line for each chapter. That would seem to make life simpler and also get me to use up some of my accumulated kits! I did the whole first chapter last night, but it was a short one, just "getting there". I used the Toby line from Love Elsie as the colours and theme seemed just right for this part of the trip. I also am planning on using the second page of each chapter as my main journalling page, so I don't have to do a lot on each of the other pages. I am copying more or less straight from my travel journal, hand written on lined paper. Here are the pages in the order they will appear in the album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home