My Layouts

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Not a whole lot of scrappin'going on!


After doing so much the first part of the year I seem to be in a slump! Last week I just did 2 1-page layouts and this week so far only 2 2-page layouts. I have been doing a lot of picture printing and planning though if that counts! Here is one of my layouts from this week, all about a party my daughter had for her and her two friends , all with 16th birthdays in January. In the picture with the cake, my daughter Alix is the one in the pinky-red dress and beige sweater, Danielle is the other dark-haired girl and Lindsay is the blond girl. All materials Club Scrap. Journalling reads: Saturday, February 4, 2006 What a great group of friends, all gathered to celebratethe 16th birthdays of Alix, Danielle and Lindsay, whose birthdays all fell within about 3 weeks of each other. The girls got together and made invitations and planned the party to be held at our house. Nicole was here for the weekend and, together with Mom, kept the food and punch coming from the kitchen. Guitars and the piano were played, sometimes at the same time as CDs! A noisy, happy, fun time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home