My Layouts

Monday, February 11, 2008

Our first port of call





















Our first port was Villefranche in the south of France. While there we took a short train ride to Nice. Villefranche is a pretty town and I think had we spent the day differently and just looked around there it might have been nicer in a way. As it was, we spent quite a bit of time buying train tickets and waiting for the train and it was very hot, so when we got back from Nice we just went back to the ship early. Anyway, here are the first few layouts from this chapter.

2 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger elin said...

Hi Pam.
First of all you make me long for the beach and warmer wheater.
Next you make me feel bad. I have all those holiday-pics just waiting for me.
You have done good.
-elin-

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Pam in Moncton said...

Thanks Elin!
Pam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home