My Layouts

Monday, February 18, 2008

For Creative Escape and Inspired Page Swappers










Here are a few random pictures of my album from last year's CE. I was in 2 groups of 2-page layouts and 1 group of 1-page layouts and I only made 1 extra page for my album. Of course I didn't have all the pages as there were many groups. Each group was a group of 10 same as this year. I just took some random pictures to show the variety of the pages, how they all went together and how the pictures fit with them. I hope this helps anyone trying to decide on whether to join up or having concerns about their pages. Some were quite elaborate and some really simple and they were all great and all went together because of the colour selections.
Also the album was sold at Scrap Happy Sisters and I bought it on the shopping tour. It consisted of two chipboard covers, the letters and some page protectors and I bought more page protectors. The cover paper and some of the stickers and die cuts I used in my album were from a package made especially for CE and sold there.

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger June (a.k.a. "Junebug", Junie June", "Junabell"... said...

Thanks for sharing the layouts from CE. I've signed up and I'm looking forward to the results of our beautiful Inspired. album in April.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger thewildhare said...

These are great layouts - and certainly showcase how cool swap pages and albums work! Thanks so much for sharing, Pam!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger thewildhare said...

(That is my alter ego, Pam. :) Kimberly)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home